Big Farm by MJM

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BONUS FOR TODAY

Today I had an appointment at I got there at and didn’t get to see him until . Unfortunately for me, I had forgotten eat breakfast or bring a book to read which I normally do. So I was forced to watch the news on CNN and that didn’t make me feel any better.

When I was awaiting him in his office, I thought to myself, why hadn’t I started to carry a notebook to write ideas for my blog?  So I took out a receipt out of my purse and wrote on the back this bonus for you in the last five minutes before I finally saw him in person.

To all of you who worship at the shrine of George Bush Jr., the Republican members of the Tea Party, Donald Trump, The Birthers, Charlie Sheen and Lindsey Lohan there is good news. It was recently decided that maybe hell doesn’t really exist so they might not go there when they die, but that doesn’t stop the hell on earth they’ve perpetrated on the people like me.

PS I have no health issues.


1 comment:

  1. Lesson, come prepared. Good news about Hell? Now what do we have to use to keep people flying right? I thought Charlie Sheen was winning. Oh, maybe it was sinning. Glad you have no health issues.

    ReplyDelete