Big Farm by MJM

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SPORTS EQUIPMENT

 Something caught my eye recently in the “For Sale” section of our newspaper about a gun for sale complete with ammo. I then saw there were many ads in the same column with other gun offers, including the famous Glock used in spy and mystery novels.

I looked at the heading for the column and saw it was for Sports Equipment, but the majority of items “for sale” were guns. Today I even saw a scare tactic ad saying to get your gun now before a law goes into effect that bans “your ability to even own a gun”.

I wonder if any of the guns advertised in our newspapers are sold to people without background checks made on them. 

I wonder where all those murderers of the policemen get their guns. Maybe they just checked out the sports equipment ads.

1 comment:

  1. I feel a lot safer with Rob being out at night in Beijing than I did when he was living in DC. I want that well-regulated militia our founders promised us, not the vigilante society we got.

    ReplyDelete