Big Farm by MJM

Thursday, October 18, 2012


JUST ONE WORD
Just one word is saying it all. I noticed this several weeks ago and realized everyone is using it to describe everything. I thought I, myself never used it.

The word is AMAZING. Everything is AMAZING, no matter what the subject is. I kept noticing how everyone is using it. But I didn’t think I ever used it, until we visited Washington DC over the last weekend.
I noticed I used it to describe being in the White House Gardens and seeing the West Wing and the Rose Garden. “This is so amazing” I said over and over again, when we saw things we never expected to see in person. Then I noticed I said it more and more on every tour we took.
The whole experience was AMAZING.
The word is so overused and I’ll try not to say it again. But what can I say, when we see our first great-grandchild this weekend? She’s “AMAZING I’m sure will come out of all our mouths.

1 comment:

  1. Rich and I joke about everything being AWESOME! That's a good word to describe your blog!

    ReplyDelete