Big Farm by MJM

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I CANT BELIEVE IT! (The Perfect Summer)

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!  (The Perfect Summer)

The two oldest were in high school, one in middle school, one in grade school when we had the perfect summer and not one remembers the swimming pool.  They all remember the ice cream cones but my husband tells me the town was Covington not Coventry.  They also remember going through the underpass where the two year old would always yell “two” and the rest joined in.  Half didn’t remember the convertible.  The oldest said it must have been her delivering instant coffee as she would be the only one allowed to do it.

At least they didn’t hold it against me that they had to clean their rooms.

2 comments:

  1. I remember bringing coffee and being so careful not to spill it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What could be more important to remember than ice cream and an underpass?

    ReplyDelete