Big Farm by MJM

Monday, April 16, 2012

WEATHER REPORT

Today I gave up on wearing my winter clothing. I finally realized my dream of cold weather is dead. I’ve noticed everyone around me has been wearing white for a long time and I was fooling myself keeping all my winter sweaters and jackets ready to wear.
So I’ve moved all the winter stuff to the spare closet and taken out my summer clothes. And guess what! I found a lot of things I forgot about and I’m now excited about wearing them. I feel I’m a brand new me.
I bought white shoes on sale several months ago and I’m finally going to wear them. I had to throw out the old ones because they were so dirty looking and worn out.
Now everyone will notice a spring in my step.


1 comment:

  1. well aren't you the perennial optimist?! Way to look on the bright side of things.

    ReplyDelete