Big Farm by MJM

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IT’S A BLOG!

When I gave birth to this blog, I really didn’t have a definition of what it was. My idea was it would be just a lot of rambling ideas mainly in short paragraph form. What has happened is I write long ramblings consisting of many paragraphs and have felt rather guilty because I think I’ve veered from what was expected of me.

In the New Yorker Magazine I just found one writer’s description of a blog. He wrote “A blog is a means of sharing your pet peeves and off-the-cuff theories of everything with the entire planet”.

So I’m going to intersperse my long ramblings with some short peeves in the future. It had not been my idea to share sad experiences with you all. I only wanted to give future generations of the family a partial history of some of their ancestors. So put your handkerchiefs away for the time being and enjoy some of my pet peeves.

1 comment: