Big Farm by MJM

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I ALSO FIND…..

I can no longer clean the way I used to. Keeping up your house is a matter of organization. Besides laundry day, there used to be an ironing day but Wednesdays I kept just for myself then had another laundry day.  On Friday there was cleaning the house including the bathrooms. Floors were scrubbed, polished or vacuumed. When I finished I felt a pride of accomplishment. With the several large homes we owned it took two days to clean everything but I didn’t mind.
Now I feel a sense of accomplishment if I just finish anything. I will plan to clean out the refrigerator and I just might do it in two or three days.
One thing I do keep up on is the laundry and a little ironing. My clothes are clean and orderly and I dust furniture once in a while. If you really look, you’ll probably notice there’s dust on the tables. Right now I can see it, but I really have to shower and go to the library. Maybe later I’ll do it. ‘Course if I have a party everything will be spotless and everyone will think that’s the norm in my house and in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment