Big Farm by MJM

Friday, June 1, 2012

YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW

I’ve been wondering recently whether I’ve been dwelling too much about the past in my thoughts. When I wake in the middle of the night, I start remembering a lot of things that occurred in my early years, but they’re not usually very important memories.
As you’ve probably noticed, I’m not a deep thinker, but that doesn’t mean stupidity, I’d just rather look at the light side of things. I’ve always enjoyed humor and would rather laugh instead of cry. However, real life gets in the way sometimes and makes you stop and think, so the many nocturnal musings keep coming.
It’s been said that the years spent in high school are the ones you’ll remember most. I can still recall those mean girls, which I laugh about today. Also, the basic things I learned in my English classes are really an asset to me in my writing.
So I guess you could say my yesterdays are rather important to me today in many ways. With regard to my tomorrows, I’ll still read my horoscope, hope to win the lottery and be able to say goodbye to my children in a more enlightened manner.
By the way, I’m still not sure about heaven in case you’re interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment