Big Farm by MJM

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

THE FIRST TRIAL

He got away with it. Unbelievable! We all knew he did it, but why did the jury find him not guilty?

The prosecution attorneys had the mistaken idea that because so many black women had been in abusive relationships, they would convict a black man for beating up and killing his wife. The majority of the jury was made up of black women so they would conclude he was guilty of murder. But they found him not guilty in spite of the evidence.

Here’s why! His ex-wife was a blond white woman.

Black men playing on major sports teams make oodles of money. I’ve noticed that even in college the black football and basketball players have the white groupies all around them which carries over when they are paid millions in bonuses for signing on with pro teams. It’s understandable that black women are resentful and I don’t blame them for being so. Take a look at the Kardashians.

My point of view is not racist, just that I truly understand the black woman’s point of view.

At least the murderer finally got jail time, although it was for another crime. Before being found guilty of that crime, he was accused of being abusive to another white woman. 

3 comments:

  1. Kind of treading on non-PC ground here! Maybe true. And I'm sure you're not happy about this new verdict. Funny how the family says they're glad to put it behind them and get on with life, but none of them said they'd go looking for the real killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think it became a giant media circus and that is why he was acquitted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think OJ got away with it because of mistakes the prosecution made in trying the case. I suppose anything is possible, but that's my view.

    ReplyDelete