Big Farm by MJM

Sunday, July 3, 2011

MOTHER’S  DAY

I had a wonderful Mother’s Day. In the morning my son came with a breakfast for us.  We ate muffins and fresh fruit salad on our porch and talked for several hours about his work and family. I was so glad for this opportunity.  Then in the afternoon Melissa and Chris came for tacos. There was more conversation on the porch, then help with the 550 piece jigsaw puzzle which is still unfinished on the dining room table. Later we had a long phone visit with Lynn, culminating with lunch on Tuesday with Jennifer.

I did get many presents, but the best part of the celebration was having special time with each of my five accomplished children of whom I am so proud.

(I wrote this the Wednesday following Mom’s Day when I was filled with happiness. Then in my doddering old age I forgot to post it on my blog.) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mom. It was a great time for all of us as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice way to spend Mother's Day for me and Chri' too!

    ReplyDelete